After installing an elevator, customers also need to un […]
After installing an elevator, customers also need to understand the daily maintenance, and the elevator manufacturers have compiled some notices:
1. The safety protection device of the elevator must be flexible. When the safety protection device fails, the elevator should not be put into normal use.
2. All parts and safety devices of the elevator as well as the machine room, shaft and pit should be kept clean, and the components and safety devices should not be rusted.
3. The parts of the running and moving parts should be well lubricated, no jamming, and there should be enough oil in the gearbox and the lubrication device. Lubricants must meet the requirements of the elevator manufacturer.
4. The connecting fasteners between the components and components should be secure or loose.
5. All components and devices, as well as covers, covers, parts, fasteners, etc. on switches and components, should be complete.
6. The various displays of the elevator should be correct and intact.
The above contents are compiled according to the problems encountered by the students in the actual work, for reference, if there is any problem, please communicate and correct in time.