Emergency electric operation control For the elevator d […]
Emergency electric operation control For the elevator drive main engine that requires more than 400N force for the manual operation of the car with the rated load, a emergency electric operation switch that meets the requirements should be set in the machine room. The elevator drive main unit should be powered by a normal power supply or by a backup power supply. At the same time, the following conditions should also be met:
1. It is allowed to operate the emergency electric running switch from the machine room, and the car is controlled by the continuous pressing of the button with the protection against misoperation. The direction of operation should be clearly marked;
2. After the emergency electric running switch is operated, all the operation of the car should be prevented except for the control by the switch. Once the maintenance operation is implemented, the emergency electric operation shall be invalid;
3. The emergency electric running switch itself or through another electrical switch that meets the requirements shall invalidate the following electrical devices:
1) Electrical safety devices on the safety gear;
2) Electrical safety devices on the speed limiter;
3) Electrical safety devices on the car's upstream overspeed protection device;
4) limit switch;
5) Electrical safety devices on the bumper.
4, the emergency electric running switch and its operating button should be set to be easy to directly observe the elevator driving host when using;
5. The car speed should not exceed 0.63m/s.