1. Phosphating coated steel wire rope (Chinese patent), […]
1. Phosphating coated steel wire rope (Chinese patent), the steel wire is phosphating with manganese or zinc manganese, the surface of the steel wire is very wear-resistant, and it effectively suppresses the occurrence of fretting wear. It is an upgraded product of smooth steel wire rope in the atmospheric environment. The service life far exceeds the smooth steel wire rope of the same structure, including the imported smooth steel wire rope. (At present, the fatigue life of the phosphate rope is about 2-3 times that of the smooth rope. Later, with the research on the wear-resistant phosphating solution, it may still Can be greatly improved, fatigue life can be compared by fatigue test.
The phosphating film is 3-60 g/m2. After the phosphating of the steel wire, the wire rope is not drawn, and the steel wire rope is directly twisted. Note: the zinc phosphating for drawing cannot be confused with the manganese phosphating of the steel wire. This technology is suitable for almost all kinds of wire ropes, such as elevator traction wire rope, important use wire rope, mine wire rope, etc. (Baidu library has phosphate coated wire rope papers free download.
2. Galvanized steel wire rope, including hot-dip galvanizing and electro-galvanizing. The zinc-plated steel wire of the direct-drawn hot-dip galvanized steel wire is thicker. The thicker the zinc layer, the stronger the anti-corrosion ability. The longer the use time, the thinner the electro-galvanizing. Hot-dip galvanized steel wire ropes should be used in fresh water or sea water. Because the phosphating coating has certain anti-corrosion properties, the manganese-based phosphating coated steel wire rope can be used to replace some varieties of thin zinc-plated galvanized steel wire ropes, such as a high temperature environment with atmospheric environment but humid air.
3. Stainless steel wire rope, using stainless steel wire twisted steel wire rope, such as 304 or 316 stainless steel, the price is relatively expensive, the manganese wire phosphating coating treatment of stainless steel wire (special phosphating formula of stainless steel wire phosphating), the same can be large The amplitude extends the service life.
4. Plastic coated steel wire rope, coated with polyethylene or polypropylene on the outer layer of steel wire or strand on carbon or galvanized steel wire rope
5. Glossy steel wire rope, the British began production in 1834, the domestic Tianjin First Steel Wire Rope Factory began production in 1939, with the phosphating coated steel wire rope entering the market in large quantities, will be completely eliminated by the phosphate coated steel wire rope.
Elevator traction wire rope, generally 6-8 components, safety factor of 12, safety performance is guaranteed, including safety calculations and actual operation tests in the engineering design have proved its safety, so it will be used on a large scale. . The failure process of the wire rope is fretting fatigue. First, broken wire occurs. In the event of broken strands, the rope breaks at the end. This takes a long time. The maintenance personnel need to check the condition of the wire rope every month.