1. The drive system is a permanent magnet synchronous g […]
1. The drive system is a permanent magnet synchronous gearless tractor. The rotor of the permanent magnet synchronous motor has no current flow, and there is no problem of rotor consumption. It is generally 45%-60% lower than asynchronous motors. In addition, if there is no worm drive with low power and high energy consumption, energy consumption can be further reduced.
2. This is an energy-saving solution. A main engine drives two cars to separate up and down on a set of ladders with fewer stops. Another way to reduce energy consumption is to manipulate the energy consumption during elevator operation. When the elevator runs up and down without load, the characteristics of the motor are used to feed back the regenerative energy to the grid. This energy saving method has a significant effect on high-speed elevators.
3. Another energy saving solution will be completed in software control. For example, we should establish a real-time transportation method and try to transport more passengers with fewer operations to minimize the number of elevator stops. The floor-inducted passenger registration scheme integrated with elevator call and car command is a revolutionary technology of elevator control method, which enables passengers in the original station to know the purpose of the floor at a glance, and enables the control system to reach the highest power of elevator dispatching.
4. Another way to reduce energy consumption during operation is to set the acceleration and deceleration mode of elevator operation as variable parameters, that is, the speed, acceleration, and acceleration change rate curve of the elevator operation system changes with the operating distance and also with the vehicle. Through simulation software, the best operating curve between different floors was confirmed.
5. Use the advantage of the elevator machine room on the roof, and make full use of solar energy as the compensation power source of the elevator.